Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Illustration Work In Progress

Hey guys!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and who could pass up the opportunity to create some spooky holiday Illustration for the occasion?! Not I.

I know it's technically the 31st, but let's not get caught up in semantics. Below are some work in progress images of a Halloween Illustration I'm working on, and will hopefully have finished before the kiddies are out collecting their candy. Vampires have always been one of my favorite subjects, even before they were made insanely popular. Here I figured I'd try my hand at one that was recently dug up from a grave. Quite the surprise to anyone who dug her up expecting zombies, I'd say.

Hope you guys enjoy and stay safe this Halloween.



P.S. Remember I try to keep this stuff updated on my Illustration tumblr if that is your preferred social media. And don't forget to check out my Website if you like what you see!


No comments:

Post a Comment